Monday, March 3, 2014

one subject I have studied and researched about is bike parts.researching bike parts is kinda fun because you need to know about every part like the size the weight.the only problem with looking at bike parts is that the alll have tremendous prices like 40 - 100 dollars.the prices are crazy.when I research parts I write he parts down on a piece of paper then add up all the prices.Then find the total.every bike has to have a color way.A color way is a group of colors that go with each other like black goes with every color.My favorite color way is black with gold or purple with white.My friend Christian has a purple with white bike and I have a black on gold color way.Most bikers have there favorite brands of parts because the parts are strong and light.My favorite brands are Odyssey,Fit Bike Co and Verde.there are Different parts  for dirt biking,skatepark and street.My bike is skatepark and street.street bikes sometimes have pegs to grind and different tires for tread.Skatepark bikes have different tires too and Different height.My favorite type of biking is street because you can get really creative with your  tricks. that means  have to look for street parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment