Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I have a lacrosse game today and I hope I score hopefully when I don't know who reversing using Dragon dictation to write this Bélanger has spelling mistakes I went camping over the weekend RV and it was really cold half nice believe he so lucky there are a lot of RVs in the program
They had dirt jumps for bikes in the pool really fun to get ice cream at the shop had dodgeball course. Melisande InVivo Nájera Cokliss found was a laugh fun at smores and head on fire and a lot of fun making smores I made 10 smores and we had ribs a lot and we cooked hotdogs over the fire we Vatsal these things the shop that made the fire rainbow that was really cool I got Going to the Guns actually now so I finally wore out with my friend Sam and get my neighbors it was a lot of fun but sometimes cook Panqueques is so much fun the RV was a big RV took five hours to get there is in Traverse City I slept on the RV while driving was really fun I ate a lot of campfire and it was pretty hot there I hung out with my friends a lot I had a lot of smores and Weerd close sticks and fireworks I brought my lacrosse
About to cross Semiramide Bleick Venezolano fun we made a lot of players and I had a lot of fun I had 56 more second left Orlando at five this five) Dragon Dictation looks like hell I was going to space I think this is a good program

No comments:

Post a Comment