Wednesday, May 28, 2014

i went to modern skatepark 2 times each time they made a new ramp the first time they had a new jump in the corner of the park and the seconded time they took down a old jump and added a spine.they now have 2 spines the one they add is really big.

This was one of my favorite posts.It was a good post because i was happy.The ramps were cool.

I have a lax game today at 6 it goes tell 7 we are versing the Dragons i think its grossie point i think we might win but we might not i don't know. We don't have the best team this year but its a okay team.i play left mid or right mid.Maybe center but i can't do face offs there hard.http://www.birminghambulldogs.org/

This was a good post because it was my favorite sport.I like this post because we won that game.This post is an old post and i don't play that position anymore.

During break i went to boyne with my friend Christian and his family.On the way we stopped at a nike outlet his brother got new shoes and then we got to boyne.We got there at 12 o'clock.We stayed at a condo near boyne.They had a hot tub in our condo so we went in there.Then we went to the waterpark for the whole day.Then the next we went snowboarding and then to the waterpark.I had a lot of fun at boyne.i had a lot of fun because i snowboard and went to the watermark

This was a fun weekend.I like this post because i had a lot of fun thanks to christian.We had so much fun.

1)Jordan 11 bred
2)Jordan 5 3lab5
3)Jordan bred 4
3)Jordan toro bravo
4).Powder Blue 3s
5)Green glow 4s
6)Lebron 9 southbeach
7)Kd 6 Texas
8)Jordan 5 green bean
9)Jordan 10 Steel
10)Jordan 5 laney

This post is cool.It is cool because it is all my favorite shoes.They are all cool.




I went to modern skatepark with my friend Christian we were bmxing I was practicing my 180s there really hard for me because I cant get the full spin.but this one time i got I was so happy.but then when I did it agian I failed

This was a big accomplishment for me.I loved this day.i liked this post because it was a really good accomplishment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment